What could resonate better with prospects than a customer story? Case studies convert, plain and simple.
Case studies (or success stories) are just what they sound like: stories that illustrate how you’ve helped your customers overcome their professional or personal challenges. With the help of your product or service, of course. But the key to nailing case study content, is to ensure that your product or service is in the supporting role, and your customer shines as the real hero.
YOUR CUSTOMER SHINES BRIGHT LIKE A HERO
Case studies are versatile and can take many forms, depending on your needs.
- Testimonials that can be peppered throughout your marketing.
- Longer, structured stories (goal, challenges, solution).
- Q & A editorial style (softer sell, stronger story).
- Short, succinct industry-specific stories for sales presentations.
HOW I CAN HELP
Writing and managing case study production for a number of B2B organizations, I’ve developed a toolbox of skills and strategies to streamline the process, and make sure that your customer (and brand) shines in each story:
- Razor-sharp interview skills honed over hundreds of interviews, to capture every angle of your clients’ story.
- Customizable interview questions and case study templates.
- Clear revision process and production trackers to enable case study production at scale.
- Flexible approach to storytelling, from most buttoned-up, professional tone to the easy-breezy voice of the mom and pop shop.